ASHOUZA EMPIRE

ASHOUZA EMPIRE

Analytics

google2514ed63c9517160.html

Wednesday 4 May 2016

MY MISTAKE'S


Thinking of what I did, 
What I made of myself, 
Cause when I look down I see some scars, 
And when I see the scars I think of your broken heart...
The love of my life is gone, 
I knew I could of done something ...
But no I didn't... 
It's all my fault, HAHAHA good riddance ...
Fuck it man I don't what's all the business ...
Life is as good as over... 
Cause I can't even try and bulldozer ...
Over the problem at hand ...
When I made myself a fan... 
But no.... damn.... 
I never what it would be like....
 without you by my side ....
Wishing I could see you without breaking into a fight ....
I don't wanna hurt you... .
But you can't get over why I'm here.... 
SOMETHING I PUT TOGETHER 
IM NOT GOOD BUT I THOUGHT 
IF THIS ALL ON THE TOP OF MY HEAD

It's hard enough when your not around,
you don't know how much it brings me down.... 
Knowing it was something I did, 
I should have respected your feelings...
 I know I treated you the wrong way,
 and there is nothing I could say... 
I didn't know I would miss you so much....
 I need you back and I need your love.... 
The winds rush by strong and carelessly, 
throwing away my dreams out openly,
 and in the shadow of my smile lies pain....
 locked away in freezing chains..., 
never has anyone seen my face....,  
just a mask tied with black lace...., 
i cry out in loneliness and shame...., 
for i know it will always be the same...,
anger hate sadness and sorrow, past present, and always tomorrow 
all these feelings unmasked when you were around,  
with you I felt safe and sound....
 and now look at me,
 when you left I knew I made a mistake...
 and I want you back....

                                                                                LYRICS BY :-
                                                                             
                                                                                  -RJA-



No comments:

Post a Comment