ASHOUZA EMPIRE

ASHOUZA EMPIRE

Analytics

google2514ed63c9517160.html

Tuesday 26 April 2016

GOING SOON....

When you left I just felt like the world was collapsing,
where is all of my support..??, why is this happening..???
 Lost in my mind, but im not alone,
you're still here when I close my eyes...
I sit on rooftops watching people live their lives,
 I've gotten to the point where my conscience has died..,
fuck it all I'm tired of lies...,
I sit in my room alone at night and cry...,
I don't go out cause you're on my mind,
my friends want the old me back,
but I cant even remember who he was,
I've become a nervous wreck,
popping per cocet,
surprised I haven't OD yet,
I'm manically depressed, diagnosed this year,
 here's a few pills man wash em down with a beer,
why am I still living life if  I'm living in fear...,
the only way I can really see you is from behind a tears,
I know you hate me, you've made it clear...,
and if you're not with me I cant stay here...!!!
God, where will I go..?? I'm a courier with no message,
 headed down a lonesome road,
I cant stand being myself..,
 thats why I'm getting throwed....,
0.5 pack of meths, take it all at once that shit ain't nothing...,
excuse me, let me apologize for cursing, but see, I'm older than 25,
 and contemplating suicide, so i apologize for nothing....


                                                                                                               -RJA-





   

No comments:

Post a Comment