ASHOUZA EMPIRE

ASHOUZA EMPIRE

Analytics

google2514ed63c9517160.html

Sunday 24 April 2016

WHY...

           
You.... Why did you leave me alone like this....
Making me cry all night like this....
Tearing my heart a part ... I dont know what to say...
Please take it all away.....
You.... Please do make me understand....
I just wanna be your man...
Why cant it be like that, I dont know what to do...
Owwhh Baby, I still Love you....

DO YOU REMEMBER, the journey we had was so a far....
DO YOU REMEMBER, the kiss we had in my car....
DO YOU REMEMBER, every time your stare at me, there's butterflies....
DO YOU REMEMBER, every time you make me laugh and cry...
SO TELL ME WHYYY..??? WHYYY..??? WHYYYY...???

You... my heart for you is always strong...
But my love to you is always wrong....
I know It's been too long for you to be with me....
But baby cant you see....

DO YOU REMEMBER, all the sweet words when we talk...
DO YOU REMEMBER, we used to hold hands when we walk....
DO YOU REMEMBER, the fight we had, and make you cry..??
DO YOU REMEMBER, MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER DIE...
SO TELL ME WHYYY..?? WHY..?? WHY..?????
SO TELL ME WHYY..?? WHY...??? WHY..????
SO TELL ME WHY..??? WHY..?? WHY..???
SO TELL ME WHY..?? WHY..?? WHY...???

                                                                                                                                 -RJA-

No comments:

Post a Comment