ASHOUZA EMPIRE

ASHOUZA EMPIRE

Analytics

google2514ed63c9517160.html

Wednesday 27 January 2016

BRIDGE TO THE EAST

There are mornings when barely see the bridge. Days when the gray mist consumes the space between me and what my eyes can not reach. I think these days there to teach us to see what lives here the fog around us. And I do it, I look what touches me today differently but always with the same sense. It surprises me the green dripping clenched pine trees that surround the tar already worn by the feet of those who walk by walking. A blue man running theSAU's and I feel that spending and contempt. 

The nature of the world differs little from the nature of life. Enjoy these fresh and stagnant air you breathe me whenever lower his head to notice the brown dead leaves that myself espezinho unintentionally. 
I am here to learn from them and with man and with the pine trees and everything they consent . 
Live them but rarely for them and in the end, am normal by doing so, without thinking or caring. 
Do it for yourself before they do unto you, for you. Life is to be sought even though the temptation to find to understand the spread in mysterious ways, and even I thought that tame the inevitable could not help either indomitable fear. Be unusual is not for everyone and even less for those who want expeditiously so. Because even the rarities not despise the randomness in the way they were designed, and if by chance they do, repent. 
Existence is fickle, perhaps inconsistent, and involuntary experience, that not even speak because little or nothing due to the incongruous taken irregularity in life for those who look as if it were something factual. 
deceived Life is not that bad is it?The nature of the world differs little from the nature of life. Enjoy these fresh and stagnant air you breathe me whenever lower his head to notice the brown dead leaves that myself espezinho unintentionally. I am here to learn from them and with man and with the pine trees and everything they consent . Live them but rarely for them and in the end, am normal by doing so, without thinking or caring. Do it for yourself before they do unto you, for you. 


1 comment: