ASHOUZA EMPIRE

ASHOUZA EMPIRE

Analytics

google2514ed63c9517160.html

Tuesday 22 December 2015

MY FAULT... YOUR EXCITEMENT.......

 Yes I'm Bad.... Yes I'm Hopeless If That's What You Called It... Yes I know I've Hurt You... But Cant You See, I'm still Here, I'm Still Wandering In This Fuckin Place... I Dont Believe That I Deserved To Be Treated Like This... You Know Better That My Sacrifices Is As Much As Yours.... And I've Done So Much For You Just Like You Did For Me...
My soul suffers A lot.... Not Because Of The Violence Of The Bad people, But Because Of Silence Of Good people.... Fine, If Forgiveness And Giving In Is My Weakness Point, Than I'm The Strongest Person In The World.... Yes, I'm Weak.... But The Weak Can Never Forgive... Forgiveness Is A Attribute Of The Strong.... I Am THANKFUL To All Those Who Said 'NO' To Me.... It's Because Of Them, I Did It Myself....
It Doesn't Matter Anymore... My Tears Are Not For You To Watch Anymore... My Cries Are Not For You To Laugh Anymore... Cant You See..?? Im Far Better From You Now... You Cant Be Bothered About Me, Too Bad Because I've Achieved More Than You Just Within Weeks... All I Want Was Sincere, Your Loyalty, Our Privacy And Of Course Your Love... Your Pure Love... Your Divine Love... Your Sacred Love... Your Tormented Love... Your Painful Love... Your Burden Love.... Your Ego Love... Your Selfish Love....   






No comments:

Post a Comment